Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Little by Little {Corner View}

 photo F79DB69D-0237-47B8-87C5-436F28FAF4A8_zpsve1ifjkv.jpg
 
The theme of Corner View this week is travel.  Oh how I love to travel!  If only I had traveled recently and could post a fun photo for you!  Instead, I decided to share another of my little quote paintings.  I love this quote ... I think it is so true.   At 40, I can look back and see the 'little by little' that has gotten me to where I am today.  I look forward to another 40 years of 'little by little' and can't wait to see where that takes me!
 
 
***

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !


3 comments:

Menthe Blanche March 14, 2014 at 6:46 PM  

I just watched all your "quote painting" and posts about "Wreck this journal". It's fun and the result is beautiful! I think I'll buy one :)

likeschocolate March 14, 2014 at 10:26 PM  

So so true! I am trying to teach this to my teenage son that the choices he makes today will effect where you end up in the future. Hoping some real travel will come your way soon.

Anonymous March 15, 2014 at 5:18 AM  

what a good quote ... and I love the colors you chose :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP