Thursday, November 21, 2013

Corner View {Favorite Clothes}

I totally forgot to post my Corner View yesterday!  What a crazy day it was!

The theme is favorite clothes.

I am not much of a clothes person.  I like them and all but my favorites are the comfy ones.
Yoga pants.  Big t-shirts.  Singlets.  Ya'll don't want to see photos of me in those!

Here' s an outfit I do love!  This was taken some time ago ... 1996?  1997?
It's me and my Mom in India at my sister's graduation.
I love love love our sari's!

 photo 275_26260911706_1062_n_zps7784c6dc.jpg


 **


Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

4 comments:

babies November 21, 2013 at 4:38 PM  

they are beautiful. but how practical are they? i mean, can you move without fear of them falling off suddenly?

Menthe Blanche November 21, 2013 at 8:44 PM  

I love these saris too! It's elegant and I love the multitude of colors that exist. My husband brought me two saris after a trip to India for his work. I hung one on the wall at home.

Anonymous November 22, 2013 at 6:48 AM  

Oh I can understand that. I would love to own a sari :)

likeschocolate November 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM  

What a gorgeous dress! I have always wanted to try on a Sari, but have never had the opportunity to do so.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP